Specific Responsibilities Include:
Eligibility Requirements: (Country Specific)
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
As an AWS Cloud Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application development, definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. At Infosys, you may look forward to collaborating with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. We drive a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Required AWS Cloud Architect Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• 7+ years of experience with Information Technology
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time
• Candidate must be located within the commuting distance of Irving, TX or be willing to relocate to this location. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
Preferred AWS Cloud Architect Qualifications:
• Hands on experience architecting in AWS and working with Big Data.
• Strong experience in Designing data pipelines and data solutions on-premise and on cloud, in AWS Big Data, Glue/EMR/S3/Redshift, Hadoop distributed frameworks, Apache Spark with Python, Java programming and Hadoop Ecosystems
• Good experience on Snowflake, End to End implementations on ETL and Bigdata Projects
• Good knowledge of Cloud Security implementation practices
• Expertise in scalability and high performance applications meeting various SLAs which are part of architecture and design
• Exposure on design and developing micro-services architecture, Diagnostic /Discovery/As Is Assessment, Solution
• Evaluation and Recommendation and CI / CD Good experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
• Experience in data migration, estimation, sizing of project
• Experience in working in Agile teams, and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment with strong written and oral communication skills and Analytical skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Reporting to the global head of cloud security at IHS Markit, your work will focus primarily on AWS with a secondary focus on VMC, Azure and/or GCP as needed. You will mentor and guide junior members of the cloud security team and partner with stakeholders across information security and other IHS Markit organizations to deliver solutions that harden IHS Markit’s cloud security posture.
Emphasis will be on the following objectives:
· Creating security automation for response and remediation of compliance findings and hardening of AWS and VMWare Cloud on AWS (VMC) environments primarily, and Azure or GCP secondarily
· Onboard corporate and open-source security tools into build pipelines including SAST, DAST, TVM and anti-virus tools using Cloud native and open-source tooling and create custom tooling where needed to fill in gaps
· Partner with the cybersecurity operations center (CSOC), offensive security operations and threat intelligence teams to onboard new services for the purpose of detection and predication of events
· 0 – 2 years of experience of cloud security engineering on AWS
· Basic understanding of security requirements, best practices and execution in various cloud implementation scenarios: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
· Basic understanding of Lockheed Martin’s Kill Chain or MITRE ATT&CK
· Basic understanding and exposure to automation using scripts and CI/CD pipelines with cloud native or open-source technologies
· Basic experience with a scripting language such as Bash or Python
· Basic understanding of Windows and Linux platforms in the lens of investigations, configuration management and patch management
· Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure security concepts in a secondary capacity is strongly desired, but not required
· A naturally curious self-starter - you can deliver on requirements with some limited guidance or supervision, as needed by you and the team
· A relentless learner - you actively seek to add to your skillset and knowledge base while challenging the status quo to drive efficiency in the team
· Strong interpersonal skills – you can communicate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams
· Insist on the highest standards within the team and actively share your perspectives with the team and the larger information security organization
What we offer:
· Access to the most interesting information technologies
· The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
· Participation in conferences and training for Information Security qualifications
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us during the interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can and in accordance with local and regional practices.
The reesource shall provide the organization risk guidance on existing and emerging cloud technologies.
Excelicon seeks a resource to support and execute the following tasks:
suitability for the client. This may require interaction with vendors to gather product security
features, research vulnerabilities/weaknesses, and provide implementation recommendations to Senior Management.
emerging technologies to include new cloud, mobile and desktop application work products.
The Contractor shall provide individuals with the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to include SP-800-53A: Assessing
Security and Privacy Controls in Federal Information Systems and Organizations: Building
Effective Assessment Plans, NIST SP 800-144: Guidelines on and Security and Privacy in Public
Computing Cloud, NIST SP 800-145: The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing, NIST SP 800-
146: Cloud Computing Synopsis and Recommendations; Federal Risk and Authorization
Management Program (FedRAMP) security control baselines and security guides.