You are a good fit if you:
You might work on:
We are looking for software engineering interns to join the Conjur Community and Integrations (C&I) team at CyberArk! Our team delivers high-quality open source software and more to CyberArk’s customers. We know that our community is best served when:
- Our projects are active, maintained, well organized, and superbly documented
- We discuss, plan, design, and build in the open
- Contributions from community members are solicited, welcomed, and reviewed
The intern will play an important role in helping us grow and maintain our suite of tools and integrations that work with Conjur open source. During the internship, the intern will work with the community and integrations team to extend our Conjur SDK from a handful of client libraries to a complete OpenAPI implementation. There will also be opportunities to write tutorials, blog posts, and provide code samples that community members can use to understand how to use our software. In creating this content, interns will get hands-on experience with bash, Docker, interacting with a REST API, and some of the most popular modern DevOps tools and platforms for deploying software.
The Conjur C&I team are responsible for many features and initiatives within the CyberArk portfolio, including:
- Features within the Conjur open source product
- Integrations for the Conjur and DAP products with popular open DevOps tools
- Connectors and enhancements for the revolutionary Secretless Broker
- APIs and SDKs for the above
- Senior currently enrolled in a University/ College
- Major studies focused in Computer Science, Information System Security, etc or prior industry software development experience
- Experience with Docker, Bash, Golang, Ruby is a plus
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a passion for providing world-class service.
- Experience of directly supporting enterprise-level customers is a plus.
- Ability and desire to learn products and technologies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with others, as part of a domestic and international team.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Experience developing on Unix/Linux based system is a plus
Leidos has an immediate need for a Junior Cybersecurity Application Developer to support this DHS SOC Program. The Application Developer will join a multidisciplinary team and needs to be a self-starter with excellent technical planning, system design, analytical and problem-solving skills, flexibility, good judgement and the ability to coordinate multiple, concurrent tasks in an effective manner. The applications developed will be used to collect and process data and improve the DHS Enterprise Security Operations Center capabilities. The Application Developer will work under the direction of senior staff on tasks to maintain existing applications and infrastructure, plan and install new hardware/software, assist with ATO compliance, help ensure the integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks, etc. The multidisciplinary nature of the team provides opportunities to work on a variety of applications and hardware that the team supports.
Experience and knowledge with designing, building, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure in cloud environments
We're building the next-generation infrastructure and security platform for CrowdStrike. The Managed Services Development (MSD) team builds the platform and tools for our analysts on the OverWatch team to process and hunt (identify potentially harmful activity) through hundreds of billions of events per day, and growing. MSD build and maintain the platform and tools for Falcon Complete analysts to run customer's security operations in our production cloud environment.
We are looking for an engineer who wants to help move the MSD platform forward as we scale even further. Someone with a broad range of computer skills throughout the software stack and clear communication skills would thrive in this environment. You should love working on large- scale, distributed, cloud-based, highly available systems that can efficiently operate over hundreds of billions events a day.
Bonus points awarded for...
Bring your experience in distributed technologies and algorithms, your great API and systems design sensibilities, and your passion for writing code that performs at extreme scale. You will help build a platform that scales to millions of events per second and Terabytes of data per day. If you want a job that makes a difference in the world and operates at high scale, you’ve come to the right place.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike: