About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open
PLEASE REFER TO THE QUALIFICATIONS SECTION FOR SPECIFIC ROLE REQUIREMENTS
About This Role
We are looking for someone to develop and implement Technology Controls and Information Security related policies, programs and tools. You will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD. You may also participate on projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
PLEASE REFER TO THE QUALIFICATIONS SECTION FOR SPECIFIC ROLE REQUIREMENTS
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Define, develop, implement, manage and govern standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize security, availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness
• Provide subject matter expertise over network security risk assessment, secure network design and risk/threat/vulnerability management capabilities and functions across People, Process and Technology
• Provide support and consulting in preparation for Audits and in composing management responses and appropriate remediation activities
• Review and analyze large, complex, and comprehensive private and public cloud projects to assess network security risk, ensure compliance with standards, and suggest changes
• Conduct detailed assessments to prioritize program remediation or improvement for various network related technologies
• Build and maintain appropriate relationships with internal and external parties to ensure awareness and understanding of potential or impending threats, and measures to counter these threats
• Contribute to the review of internal processes & activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
• Assess / identify key issues and escalate to appropriate levels and relevant stakeholders where required
• Able to work well with others, and in particular be able to influence and change behaviors and build consensus
• Participate in the investigation of Information Security Incidents and development of remediation/prevention mechanisms
• Work with project teams to understand and accommodate application architecture and the applications specific requirements for private and public cloud networking
• Work with security team to understand and accommodate network security requirements for application
• Establish requirements and drive implementation of network security governance and reporting for private and public cloud environments.
Job Requirements :
• 5 to 7 years of experience in an information technology role focused on network infrastructure security preferably within the financial services industry or a consulting company
• Strong technical knowledge and understanding of various software-defined and physical network platforms including, firewalls, IDS/IPS, routers, switches, WAN technologies, MPLS, load balancing and wireless Networks
• Experience and understanding of public cloud networking and network security controls, particularly on Azure
• Experience defining network security standards and processes such as firewall rules request/approval process, B2B communication standards, logging and monitoring standards, device hardening standards for large organizations preferably in the financial services industry
• Resourceful and able to work independently with minimum supervision under the direction of the Senior Manager – Network Security
• Information Security certification or accreditation would be an asset
• Strong research, analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Have experience with micro segmentation and network automation in a hybrid public and private cloud environment
• Knowledgeable of cloud and hybrid-cloud implementations including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
• University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Certifications: CISSP, CCSP, Microsoft MCSE Azure – 400 or 500
The primary purpose of this role is to support the design, implementation and ongoing operations of information security tools and services. This includes translating business and technical requirements into robust enterprise security software solutions that ensure information assets are adequately protected with acceptable levels of control. This also includes monitoring, testing, and evaluating security assessments of systems and taking steps to help design and implement remediation solutions.
To be successful, the individual in this role must have knowledge of security practices and tools related to identity and access management along with enterprise digital certificate management systems. This role helps establish and maintain programs that enable the business to operate efficiently and remain in compliance with regulatory and industry best practices.
• Supports the implementation and maintenance of assigned information security solutions to ensure successful deployment and operation; develops and documents detailed standards (e.g., guidelines, processes, procedures)
• Assists the Information Security team in monitoring security systems, reviewing logs, and managing information security systems
• Participates in regular security vulnerability assessments
• Performs internal and external penetration validation testing to ensure that computer systems are up to date relative to all operating systems, patches, and virus protection software
• Collaborates with other technology teams including Engineering to design and implement remediation solutions
• Provides assistance during information security incidents as part of an Incident Response Team
• Performs security tests against third-party products
• Remains aware of technological trends and developments in the area of information security
• Solves difficult technical problems; solutions are testable, maintainable, and efficient
• Provides support in the event of escalated security issues for enterprise systems; helps diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
• Supports the implementation of hardware and software changes into environments to ensure security requirements are met
• Provides input into security breach response procedures; assists with security breach response activities
• Participates in break/fix activities
• Analyzes the output of industry standard cybersecurity tools and helps identify remediations to reduce risk and exposure of applications
• Completes basic custom enhancements of applications using secure coding techniques to reduce the threat of remote or local vulnerabilities
• Evaluates entire applications (Container, Infrastructure, host platform) to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Cybersecurity, or related field (or equivalent work or military experience in a related field)
• 2 years of experience in technology system support, software development or a related field
• 1 year of experience with information security applications and systems
• 1 year of experience in database technologies
• 1 year of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• 2 years of experience analyzing the output of industry standard cybersecurity tools and identifying remediations to reduce risk and exposure of applications
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• Relevant information security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CEH, PCI ISA, CRISC, CISA, OSCP, GPen)
• Advanced understanding of information security practices and policies
• 2 years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
• 4 years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
• 4 years of experience with technical documentation in a software development environment
• 2 years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
• 2 years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
• Experience with Cloud technologies
As Discovery Inc’s portfolio continues to grow – around the world and across platforms – the Global Technology & Operations team is building media technology and IT systems that meet the world class standard for which Discovery is known. GT&O builds, implements and maintains the business systems and technology that are critical for delivering Discovery’s products, while articulating the long-term technology strategy that will enable Discovery’s growing pay-tv, digital terrestrial, free-to-air and online services to reach more audiences on more platforms.
From Amsterdam to Singapore and from satellite and broadcast operations to SAP, we are driving Discovery forward on the leading edge of technology.
The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for working with the operations and engineering teams around the strategic, tactical, and improvement of the global network security platforms. The individual will be evaluating processes regularly to ensure expected outcomes are achieved in the most efficient way along with identifying service improvements and document those improvements. Help ensure standards and processes are followed.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in system administration in an enterprise network security production environment
* Strong skills with network protocols, standards and policies
* Strong skills with Juniper, Cisco, and Palo Alto network security platforms
* Strong skills with network access control systems (AAA, NAC)
* Understanding of load balancing, remote access, DNS, DHCP and IPAM platforms
* Process oriented leader with strong execution and follow-through skills
* Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize self
* Strong and consistent customer service and communication skills
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule
* Strong team member with self-motivation and desires to improve the infrastructure
* Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Minimal travel anticipated for this position
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
* Media industry experience
Discovery Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.
Site Name: USA - Massachusetts - Waltham, USA - North Carolina - Research Triangle Park, USA - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, USA - Pennsylvania - Upper Providence, USA - Texas - Richardson, UK - Hertfordshire - Stevenage
Posted Date: Aug 18 2020
This role is an exciting opportunity within GSK Tech Security & Risk (TSR) organisation who provide services and expertise to enable a risk based, compliant, efficient, secure and value driven Technology Delivery. As GSK continues its digital transformation, the security of platforms for infrastructure, data and applications must be elevated to utilize the latest and most effective capabilities available. The successful candidate will have strong technical & consultative skills as well as relevant experience in IT Security Architecture & Engineering. The successful candidate will be required to collaborate with technologists within GSK and other business entities.
This role will report to the Director of App & Infrastructure within the Architecture team of the Security & Risk Organisation. The Network Security Specialist will lead on developing the network security architecture and strategy. The candidate will support the GSK cyber security program team, as a technical leader architecting modern network paradigms including Software-Defined Networking, Zero-trust networking, Micro segmentation, Network Access Control, network security and monitoring solutions and secure remote access. The candidate will act as an interface with technical experts in the Platforms, Consumer, Pharma, Vaccines Technology teams as they build out internal & external capabilities on behalf of GSK and our customers. The candidate must be capable of understanding the threats to our platforms from internal and external sources, be able to direct and coach team members on mitigation solutions. The candidate will ensure processes and technology align with the Tech Transformation Strategy within GSK and it complement the other functions within TSR. The candidate must ensure the deployment and operational security requirements are modern and scalable, align with the vision of the GSK Chief Digital Officer and Chief Information Security Officer.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus: