We are looking for software engineering interns to join the Conjur Community and Integrations (C&I) team at CyberArk! Our team delivers high-quality open source software and more to CyberArk’s customers. We know that our community is best served when:
- Our projects are active, maintained, well organized, and superbly documented
- We discuss, plan, design, and build in the open
- Contributions from community members are solicited, welcomed, and reviewed
The intern will play an important role in helping us grow and maintain our suite of tools and integrations that work with Conjur open source. During the internship, the intern will work with the community and integrations team to extend our Conjur SDK from a handful of client libraries to a complete OpenAPI implementation. There will also be opportunities to write tutorials, blog posts, and provide code samples that community members can use to understand how to use our software. In creating this content, interns will get hands-on experience with bash, Docker, interacting with a REST API, and some of the most popular modern DevOps tools and platforms for deploying software.
The Conjur C&I team are responsible for many features and initiatives within the CyberArk portfolio, including:
- Features within the Conjur open source product
- Integrations for the Conjur and DAP products with popular open DevOps tools
- Connectors and enhancements for the revolutionary Secretless Broker
- APIs and SDKs for the above
- Senior currently enrolled in a University/ College
- Major studies focused in Computer Science, Information System Security, etc or prior industry software development experience
- Experience with Docker, Bash, Golang, Ruby is a plus
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a passion for providing world-class service.
- Experience of directly supporting enterprise-level customers is a plus.
- Ability and desire to learn products and technologies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with others, as part of a domestic and international team.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Experience developing on Unix/Linux based system is a plus