At Focal Point, we’re committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities. At the moment, our interview and employee onboarding processes are entirely virtual, as all of our offices are temporarily closed. As conditions change, we will update our process to ensure that our job candidates and employees can have a safe, productive, and mutually beneficial interview experience. To learn more about Focal Point’s response to the current public health crisis, please visit: https://focal-point.com/covid-19-response/.
Who We’re Searching For:
The IT Audit Intern is responsible for the execution of field work on client engagements. Working within the practice office, the IT Audit Intern will collect data, test audit evidence and processes, and document the associated procedures according to Internal Audit guidance. This role interacts with various team members and requires attention to audit details and will work closely with Managers and Directors to keep projects focused and on schedule.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Assist team members in documenting IT processes, compliance with policies and procedures, and comparison to leading practices within IT departments
- Perform specific audit procedures, tests and analyses, including those that support requirements regarding Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Assist in the execution of an audit program for the testing of IT controls across various platforms and application environments
- Gain exposure to Internal Audit methodology and standards through participation at various project activities
- Interacts effectively with co-workers at all levels, to foster and maintain strong working relationships
- Gain exposure to compliance (Sarbanes-Oxley, PII, etc) and Information Technology technical and operational areas.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Recently graduated with a degree in one of the following:
- Information Technology
- Concentrations in Information Security, Data Analytics, Information Technology
- Must be available during standard business hours, M-F
- Holds, or working toward a related professional certification (CIA, CISA, Accounting Designations, etc.)
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oracle communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience as an audit intern, or related role
After clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Cyberlinx and go to the job application page (outside the site) for that company. Cyberlinx accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on their (external sites) or here. Cyberlinx does not own the logos from employers or jobs posts