As an AWS Cloud Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application development, definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. At Infosys, you may look forward to collaborating with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. We drive a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Required AWS Cloud Architect Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• 7+ years of experience with Information Technology
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time
• Candidate must be located within the commuting distance of Irving, TX or be willing to relocate to this location. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
Preferred AWS Cloud Architect Qualifications:
• Hands on experience architecting in AWS and working with Big Data.
• Strong experience in Designing data pipelines and data solutions on-premise and on cloud, in AWS Big Data, Glue/EMR/S3/Redshift, Hadoop distributed frameworks, Apache Spark with Python, Java programming and Hadoop Ecosystems
• Good experience on Snowflake, End to End implementations on ETL and Bigdata Projects
• Good knowledge of Cloud Security implementation practices
• Expertise in scalability and high performance applications meeting various SLAs which are part of architecture and design
• Exposure on design and developing micro-services architecture, Diagnostic /Discovery/As Is Assessment, Solution
• Evaluation and Recommendation and CI / CD Good experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
• Experience in data migration, estimation, sizing of project
• Experience in working in Agile teams, and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment with strong written and oral communication skills and Analytical skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.