Leidos has an immediate need for a Junior Cybersecurity Application Developer to support this DHS SOC Program. The Application Developer will join a multidisciplinary team and needs to be a self-starter with excellent technical planning, system design, analytical and problem-solving skills, flexibility, good judgement and the ability to coordinate multiple, concurrent tasks in an effective manner. The applications developed will be used to collect and process data and improve the DHS Enterprise Security Operations Center capabilities. The Application Developer will work under the direction of senior staff on tasks to maintain existing applications and infrastructure, plan and install new hardware/software, assist with ATO compliance, help ensure the integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks, etc. The multidisciplinary nature of the team provides opportunities to work on a variety of applications and hardware that the team supports.
- Develop and support capabilities on the RSA Archer platform as well as a variety of other platforms.
- Assist with Server admin, account maintenance, upgrades and related Change Management requirements
- Conduct POAM remediation, system support/maintenance.
- Break/Fix System support and ticket resolution support.
- Review, debug, and resolve technical issues throughout all stages development and support
- Assist with process development and process improvement for Security Operations to include creation/modification of SOPs, Playbooks, and Work instructions
- Perform integration activities to connect with 3rd party software APIs
- Design, implement, and maintain efficient and reusable Python code
- Work with stakeholders to develop requirements and deliverables
- The candidate shall have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and a minimum of 2 years of experience in system administration, database administration, network engineering, software engineering, or software development, with a concentration in cybersecurity
- At least one of the following certifications: CASP, Security+, GCIH, GCWN, GISF, GSSP, GICSP, SEI, CCSP, CISSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCNP, CCNP Security, CCIE Security, CEH, ECSP, MCSE, RHCA, RHCE, VCP, VCAP, VCIX, VCDX, Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasking
- Experience with Python and Shell Scripting
- Experience with RedHat Linux
- Department of Homeland Security ESOC employees are required to obtain an Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance to support this program.
- Experience with VMware & Ansible/Ansible Tower and/or Terraform
- Experience working in AWS and Azure
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience as a SOC Analyst and/or Incident Responder
Experience and knowledge with designing, building, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure in cloud environments
After clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Cyberlinx and go to the job application page (outside the site) for that company. Cyberlinx accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on their (external sites) or here. Cyberlinx does not own the logos from employers or jobs posts