Rich’s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich’s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich’s®—Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
This Cybersecurity intern will work with the Global Digital Risk Management Team. Objectives include documenting various business processes and data flows with a focus on identifying digital assets and intellectual property.
- Additional responsibilities include; working with and supporting a variety of business application security assessments and reviews to support a variety of new, updated and cloud application requests.
- The intern will actively participate in the application security review process and support an initiative to improve automation of this process.
- Learning opportunities include business facing analysis, documenting process flows, and creating and presenting formal responses to key business partners.
- Identifying the controls and conditions required to mitigate digital risk.
- As a secondary learning initiative, the intern may participate in a Policy & Standard initiative that involves creating, updating, standardizing, & publishing policies to support a ISO27001 standard.
- The Intern may participate in the creation of a structured Governance Risk and Compliance process.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited institution, pursuing a bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Cybersecurity, Information security, Information Assurance, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to analyze and document data process flows and identify vulnerabilities and risk.
After clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Cyberlinx and go to the job application page (outside the site) for that company. Cyberlinx accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on their (external sites) or here. Cyberlinx does not own the logos from employers or jobs posts