About the Role:
Are you someone who has a security mindset, enjoys working on a team and is curious about different technologies?
If you want to be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for defining security guidelines and managing vulnerabilities for a wide range of technologies, then this job is for you.
You will have a unique opportunity to expand your reach in terms of knowledge, network and build your expertise through SWIFT’s global platform.
What to Expect:
- Define security guidelines for the configuration of different technologies (Operating Systems, Databases, Network devices and many others).
- Participate in the development of XML content used for automated security compliance assessments, based on CIS Benchmarks and/or DISA STIGs.
- Analyse non-compliances reported when running security benchmarks against SWIFT systems. Evaluate the security risk introduced by such non-compliance and advise on proper remediation steps.
What will make you successful?
Required technical skills
- Understanding of configuration hardening for at least one technology: OS, Web Servers, Databases and/or Network Devices.
Preferred technical skills
- Familiarity with Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks and CIS tools such as CIS CAT-pro.
- Familiarity with regular expression and XML.
- System administration experience.
Professional skills & competencies
- Autonomous, driven, with strong ability to quickly adapt and respond to change.
- Customer oriented and quality mindset – we continually strive to deliver true customer value.
- Open-minded, solutions oriented, and a true team player – gaining energy through collaboration with others.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
What we offer:
What we offer
A competitive salary and a generous range of benefits.
100% company paid Medical/Dental/Vision
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Career Advancement
- 4 weeks paid vacation & 12 Public Holidays
- Friendly, professional, stable working environment where one can grow in their career
- Company Functions & Community Outreach Programs
- A fantastic working environment in newly renovated spaces, we now offer open workspaces contributing to our collaborative environments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting a culture of continuous development. Our culture values diversity and strives for sustainability. We support each employee to develop critical competencies in line with career aspirations and SWIFT business needs. Including online and professional courses, hands-on training, internal mobility and excellent networking opportunities.
People are the foundations of our success. We depend on technological and business excellence – and offer flexible working based on your role and team, so you can strike the right work-life balance.
Company & department description:
SWIFT is world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging services. Our messaging platform, products and services connect more than 11,000 institutions. We enable our global community of users to communicate securely, exchanging standardised financial messages in a reliable way, thereby facilitating global and local financial flows, and supporting trade and commerce all around the world.